BRIGHT Language Test
Available in 11 different languages, each Bright test consists of 2 parts to assess your level on the CEFR scale
BRIGHT Language Test
Available in 11 different languages, each Bright test consists of 2 parts to assess skills (CEFR level) ranging from grammar to structure to oral comprehension. These tests were developed in the form of multiple choice quizzes of 120 questions and are random.
- Online test
- Duration: about 1 hour
- Languages available: Engmish, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Level from 0 to 5 (see equivalence table)
- Valid for 2 years
- The possibility to retake exam
How do I take my BRIGHT SECURE?
I will read the candidates manualAll the information you need is in this document
Once the order has been placed, you will recieve your log in details for the certificationYour log in details are sent out by our team in the office, therefore you will receive them within our working hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6m)
With my WEFIT account I can practice before taking my certificationYou have free access for 24 hours so that you can prepare for your exam.
You can take my test while the monitoring software is activated and get my results on the BRIGHT websiteYou will receive the PDF report within 7 working days
All about the BRIGHT certification
- Madarin Chinese
Little known to the general public but widely used in the professional world(L’armée de l’air, Arvato, Banque de France, BNP Paribas, Orange, Total, Manpower, Thales, Safran, Bombardier, OTAN, Dassault, Kelly, KPMG, PWC, Valéo, Solvay....), Bright tests are easy to use, reliable and comprehensive.
For those with disabilities it is possible to make other arrangements
- Be alone, do not have anyone to help you, in a quiet and calm environment. You won't need to talk.
- You must not have anything that could help you (phone, book, tablet etc)
- You must have a computer with a webcame, speakers (no headphones), a microphone and a single monitor (plugged in for the duration of the test)
- You must not leave your seat and you must stay in front of the webcam throughout the test. Breaks are not allowed.
- Have with you a photo ID (ID card, passport or driving license)
- A desktop or laptop computer using Windows 10 or MacOS X (the system is not compatible with a tablet or smartphone) and with a minimum I3 GHz processor and 4BG of RAM
- An internet connection with a minimum speed of 3 mbps
- A webcamera
- A microphone
- You should use the browser Chrome
- Make sure you have your pop-up blocker switched off. Be aware that the Examus system will check your computer to confirm that everything is correct.
|CEFR / CECRL*||LINGUASKILL||TOEIC||BRIGHT||EQUIVALENCE|
|Your cart is empty|
WEFIT at your service
+33 (0)1 89 16 82 67 > 1
+33 (0)1 89 16 82 67 > 2
+33 (0)1 89 16 82 67 > 3
Visio / eLearning / Training info
+33 (0)1 89 16 82 67 > 4